Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Blog!

New Blog, for Creative Outlet!

Well I decided to move my scrapping stuff to a new blog! Wanted to keep our family stuff on one but post my scrap-booking antics over here! Of course there will be some pics of the kiddos with the layouts!

I'll re-post some of my most recent digi layouts! I had kind of lost my digi groove but seemed to find it thanks to Jofia Devoe (LOVE her new kit) and did a few quickie layouts - one for Ellie and one for Andrew - two very different looks/one kit! LOVE that diversity!

And yesterday purchased Christina Renee's Kit Lil' Fan Fair and did a layout of my oldest - yep... discussing how time has just gone by WAY too quickly~!! The First Bday, Korean kit is from Helena Jole who spent many years in Korea and has put together an awesome first bday kit!

OK so here they are!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leigh-love the new blog! What a great idea...can't wait to see more LOs!