Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Adobe Lightroom


Adobe Lightroom:

Well I'm so excited I finally got Adobe Lightroom. An awesome program that helps you edit photos. It's actually software for professionals. NOT that that's me, but I've had a lot of fun playing with the trial. I was very frustrated with Adobe tho and they lost the sale from me. I was attempting to get the educational discount and I understand that they need documentation BUT since we homeschool and didnt have what the wanted, I had to request stuff from the school and wait. In the meantime, I found this great online software discount distributor and ended up purchasing from them . They needed the name of the kids' school but that was it! Sooo yay.., Can't wait to play! Here's link to store (great CS)

https://www.softwareforless.com

No comments: