Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Latest LO:

Sorry it's been so long.. My favorite Kitty (is it ok to have Favs where animals are concerned?) has been super sick and has lost a bunch of weight. He's a Maine Coon and is down to just 12 lbs ... literally skin and bones so the latter portion of this week, I've been kind of stressed and doing everything to get him to eat. Long story, but lab tests back today indicate that at least it doesnt look like he's dealing with diabetes or renal failure (def good news).. a tumor is still a possibility but saying major prayers that's not it. BUT attempting to get him fed small portions every hour or so has been taking a ton of time.....He's just my animal soul mate and I love him sooo much, thus... the absence of late....

Sooo today, with a little lift with some good news.. AND after surfing around as I was actually looking at some of his kitten pics, I found a very old digi pic of my dd (around 10 mo... pathetic cause I'm not exactly sure how old she was but pretty sure I'm right within a month or so).. Anyway, I had fun today, doing this layout. Ultimately I need to scan a hard copy as the photo is just a couple hundred kb but it worked well for placement!

Was honored to be asked to do a baby announcement by a great cyber friend who returned a few days ago from Guatemala with her son. Sooo, working on that as well right now! This baby boy is to die for gorgeous! I sure hope the announcement is as gorgeous as he! (probably not, but ... :) )


No comments: