Monday, March 31, 2008

New LO, Andrew's 15 16 month update

Well I've been playing with some new techniques...not sure I like the finished result, but it was fun to do! Used the Lorie Davison kit again (used in Sam's LO below). It's called: "Bouncing Bunnies and Brownies" Kit. It's super cute and whimsical.

I thought of this LO because my son is at that age where he gets frustrated easily. He's super smart and knows what he wants and gets ticked when he can't have it! Of course he's often going for something dangerous! Toys that mimic the real thing just dont cut it. And having an older brother and sister, he's always wanting to do what they are.

My photos of him of late have been lousy as well as he's always wanting to walk or crawl toward me when taking pics. Need to just do a photo day and take a ton of pics! But when I saw this less than great photo, it so reminded me of how he is right now! Always wanting something just a bit out of reach and not super thrilled with it! :)

I ended up adding some text so it looks a bit more crowded than the one I posted on DST, DSM and CKMB, but I wanted to add a few other things that I want noted, so I'll remember that he was doing those things now!








No comments: