Monday, December 22, 2008

Back into Paper Crafting!

And having a lot of fun! I go thru spurts and every year about this time, I jump back into paper crafting. I'm loving the MFT - My Favorite things stamps as it allows we adults to act like kids again and *color*!! :) Sooo much fun. I did my Flopsey bunny card with my Prismacolor pencils but I didnt have a smooth white cardstock so it didnt come out great. But all in all, was fun and will file and def use in future. I want to build up my stash of homemade cards so I dont have to do them at the last moment. So here's Flopsey:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really love your designs. We're hoping you'll be interested in creating some original designs for our new photo gifts site called Hoorray.com
Please check us out online. We want to feature a few talented designers with their original work for our members who love to create and scrapbook with their albums. Don't worry, there's no cost to you whatsoever. You'll be able to
get additional income from the sale of your album designs and you'll also get a beautiful free photo album every month. Please E-mail me at Greg.Dziuba@Hoorray.com or call 212-354-6443 and I'll send you a complete statement with all the details. Really hope to hear from you. Greg