Monday, April 28, 2008

Some Catching Up to do!

Well I havent updated in a bit! Just so much going on, not to mention some gorgeous weather that necessitates being outside. Andrew is sooo enjoying his new found freedom in the backyard and loves, LOVES the slide (hopefully new LO in a day or so on that!).

Anyway, did a few paper scrap cards I wanted to post and a LO I did of Ellie from pics of this past weekend. She and I did a long overdue, girls only day out and she chose the beach as the destination of choice. It was a great choice too as it was our annual Castles and Kites weekend. She's so much fun to photograph, altho still have so much to learn about my camera! Sooo here are the latest projects.. Trying to be quick so I can scrap a new page while Andrew sleeps! :)






No comments: